The administrator of personal data in the service is UST-M sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Tomaszów Mazowiecki 12A Piaskowa Street, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, National Court Register Number: 0000240243, Tax Number(NIP): 7732326822, National Bussiness Registry Number(REGON): 100008487
a) phone: 512 226 326
b) e-mail: email@example.com
Processing of data in the case of telephone contact to the hotline number takes place on the basis of Article 6 sec. point B of GDPR, therefore to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract or to perform a contract for the provision of a website service. The scope of processed data is defined by the content of the query service sent by the user, but it includes at least the data required in the form - name, surname, e-mail address.
Processing of data in the case of subscribing a newsletter takes place on the basis of Article 6 sec. (1) point a of GDPR. The scope of processed data is defined by the content of the query service sent by the user, but it includes at least the data required in the form - name, surname, e-mail address.
If the processing is carried out on the basis of consent, the user has right to withdraw the consent at any time, but this shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. The consent can be withdrawn by filling the form again.
Personal data will be transferred to entities entitled to receive such data under the law and to the following categories of recipients: external IT companies, companies providing legal services, other companies that are external service providers for the Administrator.
Filling in the form means sending personal data contained in the form to the Administrator. The data will be processed in order to take the necessary actions related to the provision of information, sale and marketing of the Administrator's services with respect to the submitted form or online order.
Personal data of the user will be stored for the period in which they are useful for the purpose for which they were collected, but not shorter than for the period of limitation of mutual claims, the period for which the controller is obliged to process the data on the basis of binding legal regulations, depending on which of these periods will last the longest, and in the case of data processed on the basis of consent, not longer than until the time of its revocation.
The User has the right to demand from the access to personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of the processing and the right to object to the processing, transfer of data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Administrator takes care of the safety of personal data provided by the User and ensures that such data are protected against unauthorized access,?a also against other cases of their disclosure or loss and against damage or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information by applying appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
- Service does not gather any information in an automatic manner with the exception of information included in cookies.
Cookie files are IT data, specifically text files that are stored in the Service User’s end device and are intended to simplify use of the Service’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user’s end device, as well as a unique number.
The entity that uploads the cookies in the Service User’s end device as well as one that has access to it is the Servis Operator- UST-M sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Tomaszów Mazowiecki 12A Piaskowa Street, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, National Court Register Number: 0000240243, Tax Number(NIP): 7732326822, National Bussiness Registry Number(REGON): 100008487
phone: 512 226 326
Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the user as logged in, if the service provides such functionality
- Remembering the data from the contact forms
- Anonymous statistics with the use of Google Analytics code
- Cookies may also be used to adapt the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and to optimise the use of the Service's websites; in particular, these files allow the Service User to identify the Service User's device and display the Service's website properly, tailored to his/her individual needs, such as creating statistics, which help to understand how Service Users use the Service's websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content, as well as to maintain the Service User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on to every subpage of the Service.
The Website uses two kinds of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies.Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until logging out, closing the website or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for a period defined in the cookie file parameters until they are deleted by the User.
- Within the scope of the Service the following types of cookies are used:
- "Essential" cookies enabling the use of services available within the Service, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
- "Performance" cookies enabling collection of information about the use of the Service websites;
- "Functional" cookies which make it possible to "remember" the settings and interface personalization parameters selected by the User, for example: the language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) enables to store cookies in the User's end device, by default. This is important as the law requires consent to save cookies. This consent can be given by specifying browser settings. The website users can make changes to the cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform about them every time they are placed on the website's user's device. Detailed information regarding the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the browser settings.
- Cookie files stored in the Service User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu. If you have any further questions, please use the contact form on our website.