PS PROTECT - ANTIBACTERIAL PP SPUN CARTRIDGES
The latest and the most advanced antibacterial PP spun cartridge. Special design ensures better filtration efficiency.
The most advanced antibacterial PP spun cartridge on the market.
UST-M is currently the only company on the world which uses this advanced technology in water treatment.
To provide a totally safe antimicrobial protection, FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) approved substance was utilized.
In contrast with competitive products it does NOT contain nano-size materials and any other chemical additives, which may cause adverse effect on human health (inflammatory response, rash, etc.)
This cartridge has a gradient structure where fiber density increases towards the interior. Such multiple structure improves filtration quality. The process was additionally improved by UST-M engineers, what additionally increased cartridge longevity.
Due to the highest quality, this cartridge is able to remove sediments such as sand silt, rust and suspended solids down to 1 micron.
- The most innovative antibacterial technology on the market
- DOES NOT contain nano-size materials
- DOES NOT contain heavy metals
- Made with FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) approved materials
- Antibacterial agent does not migrate to the surrounding environment
- Antibacterial perormance confirmed in various independent laboratories according to ISO22196 and JIS Z 2801
- Three-layered structure provides gradient filtration. The cartridge is able to stop and retain more sediments, what increases its service life.
- External indcator informs cartridge replacement necessity. The appearance of a logo means that the cartridge has worn out.
- Minimal pressure drops and flow resistance enable operation at higher flow rates
- Manuactured in central Europe - Poland
- Highest quality guaranteed
Contaminated water passes through the cartridge from the outside to its core. Sediments are stopped in pores, which diameter decreases towards its interior. Large particles are trapped on the surface, while small are stopped inside. Therefore, filtration efficiency and cartridge service life are significantly increased.
Antibacterial agent used in PS-PROTECT is able to distinguish bacterial cells from human and thanks to that affects only those bacterial ones. It causes cell wall break down. Bacterial cell loses its structural integrity and dies or loses its ability to divide (proliferate). Targeted action makes it totally safe for human organism.
|1 MICRON (μm)||PS-PROTECT1/5||PS-PROTECT1||PS-PROTECT1-L||PS-PROTECT1M10BB||PS-PROTECT1M20BB|
|5 MICRON (μm)||PS-PROTECT5/5||PS-PROTECT5||PS-PROTECT5-L||PS-PROTECT5M10BB||PS-PROTECT5M20BB|
|DIMENSIONS (H x OD)||127±1 x 60±0.5 mm||253±1 x 60±0.5 mm||510±1 x 60±0.5 mm||253±1 x 110±0.5 mm||510±1 x 110±0.5 mm|
|SERVICE LIFE||max 9 (months)|
|WORKING TEMP.||2-40 (ºC)|
|EFFICIENCY||15 (l/min)||25 (l/min)||35 (l/min)||40 (l/min)||60 (l/min)|